- Where the school has a local-intake area, an eligible child whose place of residence is within that area is guaranteed enrolment in the compulsory years of schooling (Pre-Primary to Year 12).
- Children whose usual place of residence is not in the local-intake area are accommodated where possible.
- Local-intake area map is provided on our web site.
Enrolling is a two-part process
Complete and submit an Application for Enrolment with the following supporting documents to email@example.com
- STUDENT KINDY enrolment application
- STUDENT enrolment application
- STUDENT KINDY OUT OF BOUNDARY enrolment application
- STUDENT enrolment application OUT OF BOUNDARY
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation Records (MyGov – Medicare Immunisation History Statement)
- Proof of Address ie Current Utility Account or Lease Agreement
- Family Court Orders (if any)
- The school will notify you of the results of your application as soon as possible.
Once you have been notified that your application has been accepted, please complete and submit the following supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org The school will contact you to arrange an appointment to meet with appropriate staff members.
Please note – For students identified as having health conditions requiring support at school, additional form/s will be provided.
Enrolling your child in Kindergarten
Children can start Kindergarten when turning four years old by 30 June of the year they attend. Kindergarten is the beginning of children’s journey through school where they learn important early numeracy, literacy and social skills. Kindergarten is part-time and parents are encouraged to talk with the school to find out how the Kindergarten program is set up. View the school age calculator.